Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Code Graphic follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Code Graphic uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
As a user-centric platform committed to transparency and data privacy, CodeGraphic.net aligns its practices with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Enacted to empower and protect the privacy rights of California residents, CCPA sets forth guidelines that we diligently adhere to:
- Transparent Data Collection: CodeGraphic.net ensures transparency in data collection processes. We provide users with clear information about the types of personal information we collect, the purpose of collection, and the third parties with whom the data may be shared. This transparency is fundamental to meeting CCPA requirements.
- User Control and Opt-Out Options: CCPA grants users the right to control their personal information. At CodeGraphic.net, we respect your preferences. Users have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal data and can manage their privacy settings through accessible and user-friendly controls provided on the platform.
- Data Access and Deletion Requests: CCPA emphasizes consumers’ right to access their personal information held by businesses. CodeGraphic.net fully supports this right, allowing users to request access to their data. Additionally, users can request the deletion of their personal information, and we are committed to promptly fulfilling such requests in accordance with CCPA regulations.
- Non-Discrimination: CCPA prohibits businesses from discriminating against users who exercise their privacy rights. At CodeGraphic.net, we uphold this principle, ensuring that users who choose to exercise their CCPA rights are not subjected to discriminatory practices or diminished services.
- Secure Handling of Personal Information: CodeGraphic.net implements robust security measures to safeguard the personal information of users. CCPA compliance requires businesses to adopt reasonable security practices, and we are dedicated to maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of the data entrusted to us.
- CCPA Updates and Communication: CCPA compliance is an ongoing commitment. CodeGraphic.net stays abreast of any changes in CCPA regulations and updates its policies accordingly. Users can rely on us to communicate any updates related to privacy practices, ensuring that they remain informed about their rights under CCPA.
As users engage with CodeGraphic.net to access a plethora of creative resources, they can do so with the assurance that their privacy is a paramount concern. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to your personal information and CCPA compliance, our support team is readily available to assist. CodeGraphic.net remains steadfast in its commitment to safeguarding user privacy and upholding the principles outlined in the California Consumer Privacy Act.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
At CodeGraphic.net, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy and data protection rights of our users. As an entity operating in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we prioritize transparency, accountability, and the protection of your personal information.
- Your Right to Know and Control Your Data: Under GDPR, you have the right to know what personal data is collected, processed, and stored by CodeGraphic.net. Our platform explicitly informs you about the types of data we collect, such as account information and user preferences. You have the right to access and review this data at any time.
- Consent and Opt-In Mechanisms: CodeGraphic.net ensures that your consent is obtained before collecting any personal information. We provide clear and understandable opt-in mechanisms, allowing you to decide whether you want to share your data with us. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and we respect your choice.
- Data Security Measures: We take the security of your data seriously. CodeGraphic.net employs robust security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Our commitment to data security aligns with the GDPR’s principles of integrity and confidentiality.
- Right to Rectification and Deletion: Should you identify inaccuracies in your personal data or wish to have it deleted, CodeGraphic.net facilitates your right to rectification and erasure. Users can update their information through account settings or contact our support team for assistance.
- Data Portability: GDPR emphasizes your right to data portability, allowing you to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. CodeGraphic.net supports this right, ensuring that you can easily transfer your data to other platforms if desired.
- Communication Preferences: CodeGraphic.net respects your communication preferences. You have the right to manage your subscription settings, enabling you to choose the type of communications you receive from us. We believe in providing you with relevant information without compromising your preferences.
- GDPR Compliance Updates: As GDPR evolves, so does our commitment to compliance. CodeGraphic.net regularly updates its policies and practices to align with the latest GDPR requirements. Users can stay informed about these updates through our communication channels and updated terms of service.
In utilizing CodeGraphic.net, you can trust that we prioritize your GDPR data protection rights. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to your personal data, please contact our dedicated support team. We appreciate your trust in CodeGraphic.net as your source for creative resources, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards of data protection.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Code Graphic does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.